Huib, Sanna en Tijl op Saba!

30 juli 2008

Back in sunny Holland

Oh yes! The weather here's beautiful! It's around 85 degrees since we arrived last Saturday and it's even supposed to last a while longer.
Yesterday, I had my first day at work...I'm helping a friend, uncle Ronnie,
who does catering at movie sets. This was fun work. Tomorrow I'll go again, today I had a job interview as driver...

For a meat company!
I'm gonna give it a try, but I don't think it will be a major career change;-)
So far between the sunny weather ,seeing old friends, being jet lagged, cleaning house and going through all the fun of bureaucracy, we haven't really had time to miss Saba I guess this will change soon.

Today I had to get my birth certificate.
On a bike.
If you haven't driven a bike in two years, it's easy! Except tha you use muscles that haven't been used in a lng time...
Every time Tijl sees a bus, tram or train he shouts Look! a trambustrain.
That's it for now,
Write soon!

4 reacties:

Anonymous Anoniem zei...

Wij vinden het wel heeel erg leuk hoor, dat jullie er weer zijn!
En dat moet toch een troost zijn voor de Sabanen...
Liefs! Oma Amsterdam

10:40 a.m.  
Blogger Karin Lund Nielsen zei...

What do you mean, you don't miss us?????? Tsk, tsk, tsk..............we miss you guyz

Karin

2:48 p.m.  
Anonymous Anoniem zei...

fijn dat jullie weer een stukje dichterbij zijn en we makkelijker weer even met elkaar /bij elkaar kunnen zijn!
kus
mamatruusoma

2:23 p.m.  
Anonymous Anoniem zei...

Hoi hoi! Welkom terug in NL! :-)

11:34 a.m.  

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage